Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PRACTICE SILHOUETTES


Only 5 days left until uni starts! Noooo...back to the endless cycle of work, assessments, and exams; what fun. Today I helped out at the Red Cross stall at O-Week, which was actually awesome fun. It gives you an excuse to talk to random people, and make friends with near-strangers really (even if you can't remember their names when you get home). Old friends and new ones came around today. Also, I love freebies haha. Seriously, I don't even bother packing a proper lunch when it's O-week - there's free icecream, snowcones, fairyfloss, lollipops and everything good and unhealthy and delicious when companies promote their stuff. Love it! Haha. 

Here I am trying my hand at taking silhouette-type photos. The first was actually the side of a building under construction, though after I took it, it looked more like a cemetery lol. The second is of a hanging paper lantern (precursor to CNY's). 

And no, I did not see Channing Tatum after all, which was a disappointment. But I did enjoy hearing stories about his appearance (i.e. dousing himself with a can of beer (?)) haha. Got to love uni events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment