Monday, February 13, 2012

STRANGE GIRL TAKING PHOTOS OF A BUSH


Same place in China, next to the seaside (with the incredible fog, haha). I especially liked how they planted purple flowers over the boulders so they blanketed the rock and kinda spilled over the cliff edge, like a beautiful blossoming bubblegum patch. The strange purple and green cabbage-like plant was also a real looker (really).

Today I had a very good catch-up with two very good (old) friends, whilst eating 2 big baked potatoes (with delicious salsa) and then struggling to finish a gorgeous cocktail glass of green tea and red bean icecream with gelatinous balls. Oh my, oh my, I think I have finally succumbed to the innate Asian love of green tea icecream (already loved red bean flavour, which is simply awesome). I'm salivating slightly while typing this, it was that good.

Icecream, friends and some giant potatoes. Oh, these are the things in life that I truly love. :)

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment