Sunday, March 20, 2011

BIOLOGY IN CONTEXT...yeahhhh

Actually realising how awesome high school was. And yes, I am still feeling a little nostalgic! I'm lame, I know :) 

It's extremely random, but I'm just thinking about this textbook called Biology in Context/(Focus)? lol, don't even remember the name anymore. Anyway it was the most awesome textbook for bio ever, particularly as my biology teacher, in essence, was kinda ... -_- well you know. It may have also been something to do with the fact that Annie and I also did a lot of stupid things in front of him during class, i.e. drawing eyes on pink sticky notes and sticking them to my glasses. Good times! Yeah well that textbook pretty much was my teacher for bio. 


Wishing right now I could have a textbook that explained everything about people and life in general. I'm blogging about textbooks but it's true haha. I guess the scariness/excitement of not knowing is half the fun, though. Human beings are complex things! Both anatomically and psychologically (Y)..oh man this is reminding me, I have to update my anatomy notes. ARGHHH slkjflkjsa :PPP 


Holy macaroni...times flies..


But as T1 said, I'll be back. 


Adios! 


Side note: I tried dipping Oreos in milk and eating them like they do in the ads. They taste pretty darn good! Will keep note of this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment