Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fries and Ends

I think it shows how much I enjoy assignments when I start wasting time by blogging...sigh. But more doses of random thoughts..

Being at uni has made me realise how damn good having friends is...especially when you're still settling in with everything and meeting new people. But it feels nice to see familiar faces, even if the people who own those faces will sometimes eat your salad that is swimming in gross Thai dressing (actually, no complaints there) or strangle you until you pass out. Yes, let's all unite in the warm fuzzy glow that has risen up inside us...like heartburn, without the acid reflux sensation. 

I'm really hoping I can make some more real friends here though, partly due to this iffy overlapping timetable, partly due to the fact that I just need more friends HAHA. It's weird, but I think these things are important to really getting to know a person, i.e. seeing them: 
- Eat food (proves they're human) 
- Sleep (also proves they're human) 
- Cry
- Laugh
- Genuinely smile 
- Act like a stupidhead. Stooooopid
- Annoy the hell out of you sometimes (again, proof of their humanity). 

Sigh...fwends. Friends! Mates. Buddies! Wow..time to actually do some work. Urghhhhh..... 

Ciao people :) 
P.S. Hey Annie, I got a view from Russia...ey ey I think that's on par of coolness with Bahrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment