Sunday, March 6, 2011

HELLOOO

Wow! I have neglected this place a bit. But yes! Life is still going on, meeting new people, eating purple grapes, etc etc. Actually a lot of stuff has happened since last month.. 

So I've just completed my first week of uni and boy oh boy..still can't believe i'm in uni. still can't believe i'm doing this course! and while I am a naturally awkward person sometimes and jane and i have this kinda sad joke that we'll probably be sitting together in hospital 7 years later and eating sandwiches together, I have met a lot of people! If only I were better at remembering names :( 

Eating sandwiches alone...such is life.


But yeah I met quite a few international students from Malaysia, Turkey n Singapore so far. They're pretty cool people. Also some have been in the army which is kinda radical...wowie. Also met old school ppl, random people, really tall and sporty people, people of all shapes and sizes. It's been a strange but slightly cool experience. So many people! I'm still coming to terms with it all. 


Also.. medcamp is in 5 days! Don't know what to expect. I hope I make some friends haha. Eek :0 

Side note, also got two assignments. :( So I'm off to try and make some progress...

Adios (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment