Saturday, April 23, 2011

C is for ...

Ate oreos dipped in hot coffee just then. It was a beautiful moment. Normally I don't drink coffee (stunts your growth, haw haw) but the bitterness of the steaming coffee balanced out just right with the sweet oreo cream and the smokey chocolatey crumbly biscuit. It did make the biscuit really soggy, even after a quick dip but nomnomnom nonetheless. 



ANYWAYS....besides my oreos obsession :) 


Watched Sixth Sense and the Breakfast Club last last night, pretty good. Cept I kinda ruined the ending of Sixth Sense for myself on account of having read up the plot on wikipedia ages ago, pff. 

Also hung out with chums yesterday and had major catch up session, karaoke session where I rediscovered how badly I could sing when I was overexcited and armed with a microphone (no kidding, I sounded like a pubescent boy :( ) and pigging out session sighhhh. Good times though :) good good times. 


Chillaxing is the best.





Especially if you're chillaxing with cool people. And you have oreos. Alternatively you could just be sitting in the kitchen eating oreos like me..hehehehehe. :) 

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment