Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Shoes and other happy-makers

Bought new shoes today!!! Before my exam but whatevs. :))))) 
 The heel's a bit low but I reckon they're super cute hehe. They were the last pair in size 6 in the store! Hurt my wallet a bit though... $80. That would be about 16 pairs of Rubi shoes lol... 


Yes. I am easily pleased sometimes :). More highlights of my week: 


- Chicken BBQ pizza. Have not had pizza for so so so long...the hot tangy BBQ sauce, the tender juicy pieces of BBQ chicken, mushrooms, stringy chewy melted golden mozarella cheese..hoo yeah. Teamed up with a pan fried crunchy crust, golden on the outside but soft and chewy inside. 


- Making apple pies. Instructions: take from packet, microwave and put in oven, haha. Surprisingly good! Not the same as Maccas apple pies though...oh wow mm.I love how they drown the apple pieces in that golden cinnamon gooey sauce...inside that crunchy delectable deep fried crust. The apple pies got smaller though, over the years :( riiipp 

I should probably stop thinking so much about food...

2 comments:

  1. DONT SHOES MAKE YOU HAPPY EHH?? :)
    i like them, kinda like what robin hood would wear...if he was a girl...

    ReplyDelete