Wednesday, April 27, 2011

KITTENS

Things which have recently popped up: 

1. SKI TRIP THIS JULY!!!! Huge event for me as I've only ever been to the snow once. Yeah my sole 'skiing' experience kinda consisted of coasting down a 10m slope and nearly crashing into a group of old guys. 

My friend told me to eat snow when I was thirsty :) just not yellow snow haha. Mmmm


Me in about 10 yrs

2. Bought two pairs of beautiful pants from Forever New, reason why there's a hole in my wallet atm (Y) 


3. Had sushi for lunch. NEWS OF THE DAY yeah..actually it's weird cos the guy that serves me at the sushi place caught my train n bus since I was like in Yr7 LOL.. I think we know each other a little too well by face. I just call him the sushi guy though. I think he went to Fort too. Weirrdd..but yeah that sushi place is awesome. 

Also reading Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell atm, tis a goood book. OOH

yeah omg incoming news: aunt has a new kitten! Alrighties I'm going to her place to see it adios people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment